Building a Web Presence
Getting your business on the web has many advantages. More consumers begin their search for products and services on the web than ever before. The number of products purchased through E-commerce websites increases every year. Consumers see professional email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) as evidence of a reputable company.
It is easy to move your business onto the web with the right help. There are four basic steps:
- Register a domain name (e.g. yourbusiness.com) that suits your business for a yearly fee.
- Decide what type of website your business needs.
- E-commerce site for selling products or services.
- Information site for sharing service descriptions, hours, coupons, customer testimonials, etc.
- Content Management System when you want to make frequent updates to your own website.
- Hire a website designer who will get to know your goals and design a website that is easy to navigate and fits your business and customers
- Sign-up with a web host who posts your website on line for a monthly fee
How do we help?
D-day Productions specializes in building web presences for small and start-up businesses.
- designs E-Commerce, Information, and Content Management System websites
- creates accompanying marketing materials (business cards, letterhead, radio and print advertisements, and jingles)
- builds customized invoicing systems for billing your customers
- offers expert training for all our technology work and for common office software and hardware use
- provides recommendations on computer hardware purchases and configures new hardware
- registers and transfers domain names
- provides reliable web hosting
- offers expert training and advice for configuring the web hosting account control panel